We are delighted to confirm we will re-open on Monday 29th March 2021. Nothing is more important than the health & safety of our customers and staff.
The following guidelines have been developed for the Venue.
Online Bookings ONLY – We are unable to accommodate unplanned arrivals
- Golf Range, Golf Course, CrazyPutt and FootGolf bookings are to go through our Online Booking System, where you will be required to supply your details.
- Venues will provide clear guidance on social distancing measures and hygiene on arrival, indicated with signage and visual aids.
- Strictly no group bookings larger than 6; this applies to all activities on site following the government guidelines:
- Social distancing (2 metres) to be respected at all times.
- Contactless payment only.
- As per government requirements, all customers are to kindly wear a face mask when entering any enclosed space at the Venue.
- Customers should aim to arrive 5 minutes before their booking. On arrival, customers must check-in with our Receptionist.
- Only 1 party at a time is permitted in the Reception area, following social distancing where necessary.
- The Golf Centre has different Entrance & Exit routes, you will be guided by a member of staff and signage.
- All customers welcomed and served by our Receptionist behind a clear Perspex screen.
- Golf Ball tickets are printed with a barcode to be scanned at the Golf Ball dispenser.
- Sanitised Golf Ball baskets are available at the Reception.
- Baskets are to be taken to the drop off point on exit; this will be guided by members of staff.
- Please adhere to the Two metre distanced & Please Wait Here signs displayed in Reception, and at the Golf Ball dispenser.
- Sanitised golf clubs are handed to customers by our Receptionist, these are to be returned to a staff member for them to be sanitised.
- The hiring of clubs is only for the range. The Centre has a limited selection of clubs for the range and a limited amount of footballs for the footgolf for hire. It is encouraged you bring your own equipment where possible.
- 2 people may share a bay, provided they follow social distancing rules between themselves and other players.